Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 months ago

What should I do about this family?

Theres this new family that moved in across the street.They got a son about my age and whenever I walk past him I'd think nothing of it, but I'd notice him and his dad sniggering. And his mum would lurk around frowning passing. Recently him and his whole family would get drunk and sit in their back yard and yell my name (I think they heard my mom call me) from outside my window, they'd swear, they'd laugh, they'd throw things at my window. They basically just harrass me because apparently I watch him and give him dirty looks.(I heard him telling his family when I was in my back yard) Now when I go out I just hate walking past him. He doesnt say anything but I know he notices me. I walk a different way but I hate how he'd drive past me, I just hate his presence knowing he can see me. I know his car and his licence plate so I'm always aware. And I dread vacations like thanksgiving, Christmas, easter because it means he's at home. I hate going in my back yard because I'm worried they're watching me through the window. 

One wonders what the police said when you contacted them about this noise and harassment.

if theyre harrassing you tell the police about it

egg the house brick the windowsw and **** on the porch my love

these scumbags are praying you do something and then they can show you who they really are.

people like that move from house to house causing misery wherever they go.

when they are eventually kicked out they just start the process again somewhere new.

now you have caught their attention your only hope is they find a better victim or start a feud with somebody.

i would get a concealable bodycam and record every time you may encounter them.

this way you can accumulate evidence if they get nasty.

to be honest you should just move house,your neighbors for sale signs will go up soon if they are as bad as you say.

Unless you can get video of them throwing stuff at your house, there is nothing you can do.

How about getting this boy aside and asking him why he and his family are being so awful to you. Maybe his answer will be that you give him dirty looks all the time. You need to start some sort of conversation with him.