Anonymous

What should I do with my cousin's left over underwear.?

I'm a guy and a couple of weeks ago my "

female" cousin which I never met before from other country came by to visited me.

When she went home, I noticed that she forgot to pack her underwear which she hang in my guest room.

What should I do? should I tell her, by sending her photo and ask: hey.. is this yours? or I just wrap in a plastic bag, throw it away and never tell her anything, because I thought she might be embarrassed if I told her. The undies seems expensive though.

I told her and turns out it's not hers.

Favorite Answer

Lets use a little common sense here, if you have her number call her and ask her about her items.  If they are hers, mail them to her(again, common sense).  If you do not have her number, try to get ahold of family member that can touch base with her and go that route, then send her items too her(again common sense).  Use common sense Studio, its sad you have to even ask this question.

i would give them the sniff test

• Iambi

Sell them on ebay!

• Bob

OK, let's see if I have this right...

You have a cousin who is "female". Do these inverted commas mean anything? Are you suggesting that her femaleness is somehow not real? Is she a pretend female?

Anyway, moving on...

You've never met her before because she lives in another country but she recently came to stay with you.

When she left, you found that she had left all her underwear hanging in your guest room.

Side note - who the actual fuçk *hangs up* their underwear?? Do you not use drawers for your drawers??

Presumably, before she came to visit, there was no women's underwear in your guest room, but after she left, there was.

And you want to send her a photo asking "Hey, is this yours?"

Whose else could it be?? Did another woman stay in your guestroom at the same time?? Multiple women?? Why is there ANY confusion in your mind about whose underwear it is??

All in all, your question raises more questions in my mind about the state of your mind. I have serious concerns about you, to be perfectly frank.

Anyway, the bottom line is that OF COURSE (!) you should send them back to your cousin. By now, she probably thinks you kept them for some unpleasant reason so the longer you wait to return them, the worse this is going to be for you. She's probably told lots of family members now that you kept her panties and your whole family will be giving you side eye this christmas.

• Bob

SMH... why dribble out the details?? Just post them back to their house ffs!

You can smell that underwear when you wan k your dik...keep that...its useful 

• David

Just say nothing and give them to some gay lesbian friends you might know who'll be glad of them.

• Bob

David, can you explain why his gay friends would want women's underwear? That makes no sense at all.

The right thing to do is post all her belongings to her home address. Anything else is just rude.