Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 8 months ago

am I the only one that thinks that this Onision thing is just ridiculous?

The fact that when he makes videos pretending to cry people don't get that he's joking and they are like "ahaha you're crying ahah" becuase they think he's crying for real. Also...what did he do wrong? He banned from his forum people who would eat meat? That sounds like a good thing to me, people who eat meat are not good people...

I don't know, I haven't watched youtube since it became all monetized and suddenly media studentfags were all competing with one other for views and false flagging each other, squabbling like dramaqueens.. That corp (google) they built up this premise that youtube was for everyone, then snakeoil salesmen appeared overnight with 50,000 subs... then the Copyright and censorship BS started,  YT is a crock

I think he's funny lol. He's always been very into heavy exaggeration in his videos