Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Do you like Michael Jackson?

No, I do not like him or his music. I loathe pedophiles, and alley cats screeching sounds better than he does. 

yes, he was a great talent.

• rahim1 month agoReport

I aLSo loVe Mike tOO! He was thE G.O.A.T.!

I just know that Michael Jackson at the peak of his popularity reached a level of celebrity that I've never seen since, and I can't even describe to any

one under 30 because there's nothing like that today. He was the god of pop

• You are such an idiotic parroting MORONIC BOOB.  I'd elaborate, but I think you're a robo-spammer for the record company that told those lies originally, and would still like to profit from them now some more. Either way, FAK YOU!

Maybe.  Woof woof arf bark woof arf??

Yes because he wanted to make the world a better place with his talent and taught us how to love one another

• Ellen McFelon

and even taught how to love underage boys too, eh, sicko pedophile supporter?

• some of his music is good. i think he was innocent of the charges against him.

• rahim1 month agoReport

I love MIike! Its like every time I see him on tv, hear his songs on the radio, see his videos on tv or see his live performance give me some sorta joy! Man Mike was amazing!

In my opinion, please don't attack me lol, his music was weird and he was a pervert. 

Jeah i like him.

My favourite song from him is beat it.

I liked him more if he didn't do surgery.

• Fuhr

Yes, that was some quality music.

• rahim1 month agoReport

Mike was extraordinary man! He was very powerful! Nobody can touch him when it came to record sells & his songs! Every song & album he did were all hits & they were all # 1 too!