Can depression lead to hate?

Yes it can. I hate alot of people. 

Some of the symptoms faced by these people who are in depression are: constantly seem to be surrounded by sadness and feeling of restlessness, remain in a confused move due to some reasons or the other, have no expectation from life, suffer from great disappointment, constant feeling of guilt, life seems to be a burden, feels helpless at all times, not able to do the chosen work, have no interest in their favourite activities, have a constant feeling of decreased energy levels in the body, feels extremely tired even after light activity, suffer from sleeping problems, may wake up early or may continue to sleep for extremely long hours, may experience loss of weight due to a poor appetite or may get obese by overeating. Sometimes these personalities have a feeling to commit suicide or may even attempt to commit suicide.

Yes. Please don’t hate. Love.

Yes, in fact it can lead to murder too.

Yes it definitely can lead to hate

100% it can happen

I have a friend with depression. She is always going on social media envying others lives that are happier than hers.  It's a sad state....but every person with depression isn't the same. 

It's correlated 

You can't hate those of whom you already detest. And boy do I detest myself.

yes it will also lead to suicide

Yes.  Depression and liberalism are the two main causes of hatred.