Can depression lead to hate?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes it can. I hate alot of people. 

• 9 months ago

Some of the symptoms faced by these people who are in depression are: constantly seem to be surrounded by sadness and feeling of restlessness, remain in a confused move due to some reasons or the other, have no expectation from life, suffer from great disappointment, constant feeling of guilt, life seems to be a burden, feels helpless at all times, not able to do the chosen work, have no interest in their favourite activities, have a constant feeling of decreased energy levels in the body, feels extremely tired even after light activity, suffer from sleeping problems, may wake up early or may continue to sleep for extremely long hours, may experience loss of weight due to a poor appetite or may get obese by overeating. Sometimes these personalities have a feeling to commit suicide or may even attempt to commit suicide.

Attachment image
  • 9 months ago

Yes. Please don’t hate. Love.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes, in fact it can lead to murder too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes it definitely can lead to hate

• 9 months ago

100% it can happen

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I have a friend with depression. She is always going on social media envying others lives that are happier than hers.  It's a sad state....but every person with depression isn't the same. 

• 9 months ago

It's correlated 

• 9 months ago

You can't hate those of whom you already detest. And boy do I detest myself.

• 9 months ago

yes it will also lead to suicide

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes.  Depression and liberalism are the two main causes of hatred.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.