Did you like the 2010s or did you hate it, and why?

• RP

While things may be happened I don't like, my positive attitude carries me through. I figure there's no purpose in being miserable or frantic. Those who don't realize this are destined to suffer and I'm just not the suffering type.

I'm looking forward to 2020.

A decade. It had its ups and downs. overall it hasn't been a bad decade for me. 3 grandchildren, had a surgery that cured me.     

• Binks

In the long run, it seemed to be filled with struggle. I didn't hate it, but it wore me down a lot.

I turned 18 in 2010, I was born in 1992, and it's not been a good decade, I've lost many opportunities to make my life great, but I've not given up, I'm now 27 and willing to make several changes in this new decade.

Eh, it was better than 2000s but a lot of political changes. At least Trump was elected. Don't care for the rise in "binary", non-gendered freak or all the trannies and legalization of same sex marriage. Society is getting too socially liberal.

It gave me a daughter, fun school years and a great career. I cant complain really.