Did you like the 2010s or did you hate it, and why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

While things may be happened I don't like, my positive attitude carries me through. I figure there's no purpose in being miserable or frantic. Those who don't realize this are destined to suffer and I'm just not the suffering type.

• 9 months ago

I'm looking forward to 2020.

• 9 months ago

A decade. It had its ups and downs. overall it hasn't been a bad decade for me. 3 grandchildren, had a surgery that cured me.     

• Binks
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

In the long run, it seemed to be filled with struggle. I didn't hate it, but it wore me down a lot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I turned 18 in 2010, I was born in 1992, and it's not been a good decade, I've lost many opportunities to make my life great, but I've not given up, I'm now 27 and willing to make several changes in this new decade.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Eh, it was better than 2000s but a lot of political changes. At least Trump was elected. Don't care for the rise in "binary", non-gendered freak or all the trannies and legalization of same sex marriage. Society is getting too socially liberal.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It gave me a daughter, fun school years and a great career. I cant complain really. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.