I got a Porsche 911 with 25 million.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bragging rights. That's all.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They can't be used for anything. Learn about Points & Levels: https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

• 2 months ago

Asking questions on YA. That's it. Normally questions cost 5 points each, except the last week. No one knows if this Verizon's Christmas present to us..

There are no cash or merchandise prizes or contests any more.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nothing at all. They have no value.

• 2 months ago

Originally, when these boards had effective moderation, a high point score lent kudos to the competence of your Answers and interest in participating. Nowadays when nothing is ever done to get rid of multi-account holding trolls who award themselves Best Answer from one of their secondary accounts, a high score may also indicate that they are a cheat.  Look at their Best Answer percentages; some are ridiculous like 300%+. Event a tenth of that would be kind of suspicious.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Increase your level of attainment to a maximum of Level 7

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I exchanged mine this year for a a Porsche Carrera GT and a set of  baby blue furry dice. Vroom vroom.

• 2 months ago

You can brag about them, you can watch them grow, you can spend them on asking questions. That is it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.