How can I help my brother? ?

My older brother (21) has been in a bit of a rut lately. He is my absolute best friend, we run a business together, attend the same college, and hang out with one another/ the same friend group. For example, he has a large social media presence, and we rely on social media to promote our business. But he hasn’t posted on social media since August. Additionally, he has been very sad, lately. I tried to talk to him, because we go out to lunch or dinner at least once a week, and we have been since I was 15 and he was 17. However, I don’t think he was interested in discussing it. I also asked our younger brother (16) if he knows anything about his situation, and he did not. What can I do to make him happy? 

Unfortunately you can't do anything to make him happy.

Age 21 is a classic age where forms of mental or psychological challenges can become apparent. I'm not a mental health professional, but it sounds like you know him well and have been close for a long time, so you know how he used to react when he was down and when he was happy. If this seems very different, there's a good chance there's something serious going on, such as depression.

I'd recommend you talking to him privately and sincerely. Express your concerns and encourage him to see some kind of counselor. Personally I think treatment or counseling sessions would be extremely helpful for the general population.