Yahoo has gotten so slow and constantly buffering--help?

Within the last 2-3 weeks any place I try and go on Yahoo takes forever to load and any video I try and watch is almost constantly buffering.  I don't have the issue on FB or other sites.  

I have a Dell with Windows 10 OS with 1Tb storage(?) it's about 3 years old and even tho the external hard drive is full (1T) the computer has 811 free of 917GB.

What is wrong with Yahoo OR my computer???

Help!!!!!!

• Steven

Sometimes it can be reason of Internet connection. You have to reset the internet connection, then you will be able to using it properly. 

UPDATE---I found out, with the help of my internet supplier tech, that all the issues were caused by a wireless router that had died!  The external hard drive is still full but not the issue.  Got a new router and my speed went from 1.3 to 28!!  Thanks to all of you for your suggestions!

• keerok

Clear the browser's cache, cookies, and all other browsing data. Close the browser, reboot the computer.

it might be your computer, i dont have that problem

• Pete L

Disconnect the full external hard drive and you'll see a dramatic speed up.

• Becky M2 months agoReport

I did that and no change

Clear cache...........