Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 months ago

why did you choose yahoo answers ?

for fun or to get more answers or to communicate with people ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • It chose me when I first got the guts to get on the computer, I had passed by and dusted everyday.  I didn't have the foggiest notion what I was doing in the first place and I ended up right here!  That was 12 years ago.  lol!  :D

• 2 months ago

because it's fun and i like asking and answering questions.

• 2 months ago

Because it's a bit of fun!

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Simply because I find it interesting!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To pass the time at a very slow job I had many years ago (right after YA came into being).

Move your question to Entertainment>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (which is for questions about how the site works and the rules here). You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• 2 months ago

Just stumbled across it,  some years ago,  not long after it's launch.........been here ever since,   except for a 1 year break,  where I walked away cold turkey, in 2010......but drifted back  in 2011. 

Back then, I liked that the site had moderation, and Yahoo staff actually listened and suspended stalkers.............which has become increasingly difficult and far more aggravating over time.......and it takes a lot more effort these days to get some action......but still possible, if you scream  loud enough. 

• 2 months ago

because it is entertaining and exciting and a good way to pass time. 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I use Yahoo Answers for fun

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To both learn, and to interact with bizarre personalities. This place is perfect for undiagnosed autistic types like me. 

At least I think I am.  I find odd fascinations with juxtapositions, stoplights, and piles of magazines.

• I use it just for the fun of it.  Some people are so serious here that it makes you laugh.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.