Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 months ago

why did you choose yahoo answers ?

for fun or to get more answers or to communicate with people ?

• It chose me when I first got the guts to get on the computer, I had passed by and dusted everyday.  I didn't have the foggiest notion what I was doing in the first place and I ended up right here!  That was 12 years ago.  lol!  :D

because it's fun and i like asking and answering questions.

Because it's a bit of fun!

• audrey

Simply because I find it interesting!

• .

To pass the time at a very slow job I had many years ago (right after YA came into being).

.

Move your question to Entertainment>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (which is for questions about how the site works and the rules here). You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

Just stumbled across it,  some years ago,  not long after it's launch.........been here ever since,   except for a 1 year break,  where I walked away cold turkey, in 2010......but drifted back  in 2011. 

Back then, I liked that the site had moderation, and Yahoo staff actually listened and suspended stalkers.............which has become increasingly difficult and far more aggravating over time.......and it takes a lot more effort these days to get some action......but still possible, if you scream  loud enough. 

because it is entertaining and exciting and a good way to pass time. 

• Daniel

I use Yahoo Answers for fun

To both learn, and to interact with bizarre personalities. This place is perfect for undiagnosed autistic types like me. 

At least I think I am.  I find odd fascinations with juxtapositions, stoplights, and piles of magazines.

• I use it just for the fun of it.  Some people are so serious here that it makes you laugh.