Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

Am I pregnant or something?

hello, all of this is gonna sound so foolish of me, I am a 15 year old girl and I lost my virginity the first day of january this year, without protection. After that I had to take the pill so I wont get pregnant. the 5th of january I had sex again without protection using the pull-out method. and a day after that I had sex again but with protection. I've had slight bleeding since then and today I had light cramps and more bleeding than before. I am scared to speak to someone about it. Could it be that it's just irritation for how much sex I've had in such a short amount of time or is it pregnancy or an infection? Help what should I do.

• art

congratulations - its a girl, have you thought of a name yet ??

and how are you going to explain it to your parents ?

Could be pregnant, could be an STI, could be any number of things.  Pulling out isn't birth control.  EC doesn't guarantee you won't get pregnant.  If you'd already ovulated or were just about to, EC can't put the egg back in the ovary.  

Pulling out doesn't work. You need to admit that you're having sex and get on birth control. Since you've already had the morning after pill, your best choice is to get an emergency IUD put in. Call a doctor today and ask. It has to be within five days of unprotected sex.

The bleeding may be from the morning after pill.

Since you had sex without a condom, you could develop an STI. Get tested.

Call a clinic today and ask about an emergency IUD.