I want to do youtube but i dont like my voice?

i like how my voice sounds in real life but i just dont like the way it sounds when its recored

Your voice probably just sounds weird to you as most people find their voices to be a little off. Also, there are a lot of audio tweaking softwares/features.

Just F&ck It . lmao look at my voice its terrible but I still manage to upload here in then and I have fun with it so just post videos.

Well, in such situation you can use various voice filter apps as well. But you know what, it's better to be what you actually are. So, try to be a bit more confident about yourself. 

I'm recommending some best audio editor software, that you can use.

1. Audacity

2. Ocenaudio

3. Audiotool

4. Acoustica 6

Try singing to a common song.  Even with a little work it will stretch out your vocal cords and you will like the more mello and deep sound. If you play guitar that helps to sing along. 

• Lv 7

so use Windows' voice:

https://youtu.be/U25vhhE50kI

Youtube thumbnail

Okay, then don't do it.

Do mime videos!!