How do you remove super glue from your fingers?

I know this is odd answering my own question but I came up with a good way to remove super glue and couldn’t answer any already asked questions but by using a razor to get it off just like your shaving your  face/arms or legs works well. It takes it off really easy and you don’t need to use alcohol or anything like that. 

• Lili

Nail polish remover is the quickest, most efficient means.  Don't try to slice it off. That's idiotic.

Soak it in nail polish and it will come off.  Been there done that and it works.

• Lili

You mean, nail polish REMOVER.  And yes, that works.

Rubbing alcohol.

• Sky

Acetone or nail polish remover will dissolve and remove it. 

• Laura

Using a blade is very dangerous because you can easily slice the skin without feeling it because of the pressure of the glue.  This is very dangerous and not a recommended way to remove super glue from the skin.  Unless the blade used was a freshly autoclaved scalpel, there is a good chance this will cause infection and a scar for the unlucky person who thinks this is a good idea.

The safest way to remove super glue from the skin is to use 100% acetone or nail polish remover with a high amount of acetone in it.  Rubbing alcohol is an o second choice, but acetone is much faster.

• patty

I used to peel it off

Nail polish remover 

I use an emery board.  It works great, and unlike your razor it can't cut the skin.