How do you remove super glue from your fingers?

I know this is odd answering my own question but I came up with a good way to remove super glue and couldn’t answer any already asked questions but by using a razor to get it off just like your shaving your  face/arms or legs works well. It takes it off really easy and you don’t need to use alcohol or anything like that. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nail polish remover is the quickest, most efficient means.  Don't try to slice it off. That's idiotic.

• 2 months ago

Soak it in nail polish and it will come off.  Been there done that and it works.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You mean, nail polish REMOVER.  And yes, that works.

• 2 months ago

Rubbing alcohol.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Acetone or nail polish remover will dissolve and remove it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Laura
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Using a blade is very dangerous because you can easily slice the skin without feeling it because of the pressure of the glue.  This is very dangerous and not a recommended way to remove super glue from the skin.  Unless the blade used was a freshly autoclaved scalpel, there is a good chance this will cause infection and a scar for the unlucky person who thinks this is a good idea.

The safest way to remove super glue from the skin is to use 100% acetone or nail polish remover with a high amount of acetone in it.  Rubbing alcohol is an o second choice, but acetone is much faster.

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I used to peel it off

• 2 months ago

Nail polish remover 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I use an emery board.  It works great, and unlike your razor it can't cut the skin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.