Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 months ago

Do you think Jeffree Star is full of himself?

Attachment image

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Yes, I think Jeffree Star is full of himself

• Mystic
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I feel he is one of the more decent celebrities. He is rich as hell, but he doesn't exactly have the "better than you" attitude. He shows he is grateful and still humble in his videos. He knows and openly admits he didn't always have such a lavish lifestyle. He has shared numerous times about his struggles and growing up with absolutely nothing. He made a big name for himself, that's for sure. Yes, the fact that he is a biological male who dresses like a woman and sleeps with/dates other men may be "off putting" to some, but I don't really care about that. That is HIS business, not any of ours.

Source(s): For those who do not know who Jeffree is, he got his start on Myspace years ago. He used to do music. He toured a good bit and released an LP plus a couple full albums. He has now transitioned more towards the makeup world. He is a well-known makeup artist and has his own makeup/cosmetic line. He is also very active on YouTube, so "makeup artist/YouTube personality" would be an ideal title to describe what he typically does these days.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

he is a shemale but i don't fancy him and no he is not full of himself that's what bisexual men say about sexy ladies and sexy shemales he looks modest.

• 8 months ago

Not really sure what to think since i don't watch his videos but just based on the picture i don't think so. I think he's just posing for it and showing off his makeup. Which looks pretty good he actually pulls off the no eyebrows look.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

It's a trap!!!

• 8 months ago

all famous people are.......

• Teva
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

First time I've heard of him, what does he do?

• 8 months ago

Wouldn't you be with the lifestyle he leads?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Never heard of him.

• 8 months ago

All the stupid influencers are. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.