gmail problem.....?

I lost my gmail password and can't locate it anywhere. I know the email just not the password. Is there anyway to hack it or break into it to get it or reset the password.

Well, it's not my google account, its my moms. For some reason she lost her password and she never set a recovery email and don't have a phone, why they ask that i don't know. Everybody don't have one. So, just to help her out, is there another way or how can i hack into it to reset the password that way

You can only recover your Gmail password by going here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryiden...

you are using Gmail Account and facing any type of issue, then just need to pick up your phone and dial +1 866 501 0503 to contact https://www.1-800emailcare.com/gmail-support.php Gmail Customer Care connect with the best team of technical support and get email without any hassle. Call them any time of the day for instant help.

• David

Your gmail sign in is the same as your google account sign in. When you get to the google sign in follow the links for forgotten password reset/recovery. You will need to have set up a rescue mobile number/email address or have the rescue backup codes that you should have downloaded when you set up your google account. If you have none of these then you’re out of luck and need to set up a new account.

• Dave

What rock have you been living under? Gmail, just like every other website in existence, has a password recovery option.

• Olive

If go to Google sign in you can type in username then tap on forgot password and if have number associated with account can get text sent to you so can change password