gmail problem.....?

I lost my gmail password and can't locate it anywhere. I know the email just not the password. Is there anyway to hack it or break into it to get it or reset the password.

Update:

Well, it's not my google account, its my moms. For some reason she lost her password and she never set a recovery email and don't have a phone, why they ask that i don't know. Everybody don't have one. So, just to help her out, is there another way or how can i hack into it to reset the password that way

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

You can only recover your Gmail password by going here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryiden...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

you are using Gmail Account and facing any type of issue, then just need to pick up your phone and dial +1 866 501 0503 to contact https://www.1-800emailcare.com/gmail-support.php Gmail Customer Care connect with the best team of technical support and get email without any hassle. Call them any time of the day for instant help.

Attachment image
  • David
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Your gmail sign in is the same as your google account sign in. When you get to the google sign in follow the links for forgotten password reset/recovery. You will need to have set up a rescue mobile number/email address or have the rescue backup codes that you should have downloaded when you set up your google account. If you have none of these then you’re out of luck and need to set up a new account.

• Dave
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

What rock have you been living under? Gmail, just like every other website in existence, has a password recovery option.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Olive
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

If go to Google sign in you can type in username then tap on forgot password and if have number associated with account can get text sent to you so can change password

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.