People often say that a 4 year degree can make you rich but what about a associate degree? Can a associate degree make you rich? ?

• John

It all depends on your ambition.

No degree is going to make anyone rich.  All a degree does is - well, it does a few things.  But it won't make you rich and an associates' degree - I got mine in about 2 1/2 months - there's no way that's going to make anyone rich either.

• Judy

Whether you get rich depends on the degree and lots of other things. Very few people with a 4 year degree get rich. An associate'a, pretty much never in something that has to do with the degree.

that might make you rich too

I've heard that a 4 year degree is (likely) to get you a good job.  However, I've never heard it will make you rich.  If you want to become rich, your better chance is to invest wisely.  Lots of people with their 4 year degrees do this thru their 401k or IRA plans.   

I have a four year degree (Bachelor of Science) and I am not rich.  Good luck with your university.

• Rain

A 4 year degree can't make you rich, same with an associates degree. It honestly depends on what job you get out of it but overall you'll be middle class to just above it.