John asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 9 months ago

Do you think gay people in the western world are way to overrepresented for such a small amount of people?

Yes, this occurs in Hollywood because it is so extremely liberal. Think of all the kids who took theater in high school

• ron h

Not really "gay" but it's looking to me like "gender studies" lesbians have far too much power in universities, then working in jobs with some power. They're antii-man.  I'm pretty unhappy that some school kids are taught that babies are "assigned" a dik or vagina.  Apparently, there's a gender fairy who assigns dix.

Yeah, the liberal media, as well as the Democrats do tend to fawn over them.  

anything is possible

I am not at all triggered by gay people and am comfortable with their current representation and my own personal sexuality.