Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 week ago

Do you like the world we live in?

• polly
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

It's hard to,because there are so many boorish & selfish douchebags that are willing to take, take,take,but never attempt to contribute or give something back themselves.

But then I think of how Jesus went out one day & healed 10 lepers & only one of them came back to thank him.So If that's how Jesus got treated, then I can't expect much better.

• polly
      5 days agoReport

That must have really ruffled your feathers Bluebird.But as difficult as it is, If Jesus genuinely sexually violated you, then I suggest you report him to the appropriate authorities.In this day & age you shouldn't have to put up with being molested

• 6 days ago

Not really. I had high hopes in the first few years of the 2010s, but since living in a city, I've seen the worst humanity has to offer. A lot of people are deceiving, disgusting, vile people and hardly marriage/ friend/ family material. Thanks to social media, I see constant storie of animal abuse and homelessness and it does make me sad on one level, but mostly very disappointed.

I don't know if life was better in, say, the 1930s because there are hardly much record on individual behaviour then.

• 6 days ago

Sure, but only if I'm not nuked.

• 6 days ago

we are trying to make it better,  and just seen Turkey and Russia trying to bring peace to Libya after Cameron made it a mess .

Also just watched Russia today with a  commentator saying that the USA impose sanction's on Russia, Iran and  china and they just bring the peoples closer together and make other people in other countries hate the USA has the great Satan it is.

to say socialism is evil  that Trump said the other day is a total disgrace and my late farther said "we have never had a true socialist country and we have been under attack by the capitalist's wanting a capitalist world and no other political system allowed"

who is that US  spokeswoman who is glamorous but has no soul ?

and she said Iran must behave like a normal country, from a country that is racist to the core and wants no health care for the poor and  just allows homelessness and poverty and makes war around the world to control the  resources or  stopping  a country having the political system it wants to have and selling arms to them.

killing this Iranian general has woken me from my sleep not seeing how vile a country the USA is under President Tump .

god he only makes his money from golf and water and a casino is it,

and what  has he invented to make life better for people ?

• 7 days ago

I love the world, I'm just not a fan of some of the douche bags running it right now. Particularly the douche bag we're currently stuck with here in the US.

• Zheia
    7 days ago

It's drowning in plastic and food waste. So I would say no.

• sydney19
      6 days agoReport

don't Go to Bali or Indonesia they have a river you can walk on filled with Garbage and Plastic that in storms goes directly out to sea  

• Nicole
    1 week ago

I know its dangerous to many people getting killed 

• 1 week ago

Not as much as I used to, I miss the way this world was in the 80's and 90's.

• 1 week ago

Not really. But hey I'm stuck with it. Might as well get on with it. 

• Anon
      6 days agoReport

Cool, SG. i just watched it again. George  said to Filby, who had joined the RAF;  "There are No victors in war, only Victims"

• Adosia
    1 week ago

Sure, why not? Everything is what you make of it.

• P
    1 week ago

What's the option