Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Are horoscopes fake ?

Horoscopes yes it's all about predictions which makes astrology look bad any real astrologer will tell you not to read horoscopes ! Just read your natal chart and transits chart . Astrology has nothing to do with predicting to future .

In a word...YES...of course they are MADE UP NONSENSE.

Yeah of course they are.

• Lôn

Of course....how can everyone in the world, born under the same sign all have the same thing happening to them on a certain day??

• Kathy

Yes they are fake.

• TB12

Yes, the position of the stars at the moment of our birth has as much affect on your life as the position of the fish in the sea at the moment of your birth does.

• James

Yes. They always sound like they apply to you, but they're written that way by design; speaking in vague generalities instead of specifics.

And just think about how ridiculous it is to generalize 641 million people (1/12th of the world's population) simply on the basis of what constellation happened to be in the sky when they were born. When you say Geminis can't be trusted, Scorpios are unintelligent, or Capricorns are bad in bed, you're discriminating against 641 million people on the basis of some bullsh*t belief horoscope writers have been peddling to you.

There's no science behind it. I don't personally believe in it 100%, but it is shockingly accurate how my star sign describes me perfectly. Other than that, predictions on my love life or financial state have been inaccurate, so I would take it with a bit of salt. 

Yes, I'm a Christian and I believe that people should read the Bible in order to look to God for advice about our future.

HORRORscopes are so FAKE they're SCARY......😂😂😂😂