Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

My 17 year old son got suspended from school for taking the principal’s car on a joyride. What should I do?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This troll established the account "c" 4 days ago and already he's asked 4 questions about his (non-existent) 17-year old son.

• 1 month ago

Beat his ***.  Apparently its overdue

• 1 month ago

beat the helll out of him and send him to a juvenile court judge and tell the judge he can have him.

• 1 month ago

Ground him!

L.O.L I donno

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

How... did he do that?

Why... did he do that?

• Mark
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He didn't.  This kook has been asking what to do with her 17 year old son's suspension for 1)  taking a dump on the teacher's desk; bringing a knife to school, bringing beer to school, yelling in class, etc.  In other words, this is a typical big old lying troll.

• 1 month ago

L2Troll better

• 1 month ago

Consider yourself fortunate that he wasn't arrested as well. If he wasn't, the Principal gave him a break.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Still haven't learned your lesson about not lying, I see.  So far, your 17 year old has been suspended for 1)  bringing a knife to school, 2) pooping on the teacher's desk, 3) taking the principals car on a joyride, 4)  talking in class without raising his hand, etc.

• Tom1 month agoReport

Oh my gosh!  Not talking in class without raising his hand!

• 1 month ago

Nothing. He is seventeen and be responsible for his own actions.

Peace.

• 1 month ago

He should be grounded with no phone.

• JustSassy1 month agoReport

If this absurd post is even true, there is nothing you can do.  You've already damaged this kid for him to exhibit this kind of behavior.  The most you can do is tell him you're sorry for being a lousy parent; the, drive him to court, bring him books in jail, and hope YOU learn your lesson.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.