BOOM
Lv 5
BOOM asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 days ago

Are Canadians justified in being angry at Trump and the US for the downing by Iran of a Ukrainian airliner carrying 63 Canadians?

87 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

The Left, wherever they are, are always looking and distorting anything to criticize Trump. How distorting is this, that it was Trump's fault for Iran downing

a Ukraine airplane that had Canadians. This is an act of war, and Canada should be bombing Iran right now.

• 4 days ago

Imagine two kids walking to school:  A small kid 'Student I' = (Iran) and a big bully, 'Student A' = (America). 

The bully punches the small kid in the face, then walks away.  The small kid gets up off of the sidewalk, picks up a big rock, and throws it at the bully.  The rock misses the bully, but hits the window of a passing school bus, going through the windshield and knocking the driver out, and the bus crashes into a speeding freight train and all 30 passenger students on that school bus die in the burning wreckage. Do you now blame the bully for making that small kid throw the rock that resulted in everyone dying on the school bus?

If a bank robber robs a bank and shoots 12 people in doing so,  do you blame someone else for his crime instead of blaming the robber himself? 

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob3 days agoReport

I am going to give some free of charge advice and predictions and sometimes I am totally right . 1.  Don't fear marriage . 2. you will lead a long happy married life and will raise five beautiful rightwing children .3. You and your lovely wife will live to see your childrens childrens children   

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Don't bother trying to get objective answers. They won't like anything Trump does not matter what it is.  Theres no need to even wonder what these idiots think. If Trump did it they disagree with it. The days of objective thinking, friendly debate, friendly disagreement, bipartsanship, and balanced. views in politics are gone.

Source(s): Black Democrat
  • 5 days ago

UNITED STATES DIDN'T SHOOT THAT PLANE DOWN, IRAN DID

• ...Show all comments
    • ^ you are the idiot for not even knowing what he means by what he said xD DUH the fact is obvious you idiots..but what seems not so obvious to people is that means it is only Irans fault.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 days ago

Canadians? Like who? I'm Canadian. I'm not angry at Trump. Not one bit. 

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

I don’t see it.  

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

Obviously. It was a dick move by the orange child who understands neither the meaning of the word “consequences” nor the folly of making a bad situation even worse, . And this is only the beginning. More bloodshed is in the works. Wait for it...

• 6 days ago

Yes, and brewery and distillery workers are responsible for drunk driving, farmers are responsible for fat people and condom makers are responsible for every bastard born in America.  (It's called "sarcasm", folks.  Don't get your panties in a wad.)

• humpty
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

Yes. This whole crisis was triggered by a deliberate assassination committed with the full sanction of the American President.

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

NO! When fighting terrorism on a global scale sometimes ya gotta take casualties. Canadians should be greatful for the freedom America has provided them for the past 200 years!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.