Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 months ago

if Kanye West and Jay Z weren't famous do u think kim and beyonce would give them a second look?

I mean it's not like they need so really you take money out of the question here because both kim and beyonce are already wealthy, if both kim and beyonce were broke and the question was reversed then I'd probably say not a chance but being that they had money before they married them I'd say no I honestly think they'd still be with them if they ever got the chance to actually meet. 

Same thing regarding women as well.

Probably not, but you could say that about most famous people though 

Fame and money makes you more desirable 

No, probably not.

they might still give them a second look

• Nancy

If Kim and Beyoncé weren't famous, Kanye and Jay-Z wouldn't give them a second look.  It's two-way street there, my friend.  

As for Kimye, I'm 95.3% sure Kanye's gay on DL and Kim's just his beard.  Theirs is a marriage of convenience--more a corporate merger to increase their human capital and magnify each other's brands than an actual marriage.

Kayne is attractive and talented, although batsh!t crazy. Jay Z is ugly and talented.

• Phil

or weren't rich !

Or this could be stated vice versa.