Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Is Nancy Pelosi schizophrenic?

She's acting delusional. Saying Trump will be impeached for life as if she's some kind of cartoon villain. And now she's saying McConnell and Trump are Russian spies out to get her. Wtf?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

OF course she is.. SHE has already proven herself unable to actually think for herself without Schumer or someone else writing something for her to read or telling her what to say.. 

SHE should be deemed INCOMPETENT to hold her position like many others in the clown care and IMPEACHED or recalled but got rid of.

• 1 month ago

A real life cartoon villain...LOCK HIM UP!!

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I her house they call it botz but affirmative

• Princess
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

"I her house they call it botz but affirmative ".

• 1 month ago

i would hope not

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When corrupt presidents are impeached --it is for life. It never goes away regardless of who is the Speaker of the House.  New information at the center of Trump's impeachment scandal is coming out tonight.  

The Russians are going all out on a full cyber-attack on the US computer system at Trump's request. Russia is bragging about keeping their puppet in the WH.   

These are the very issues that were mentioned in the Mueller report.  The heart of our democracy is our vote, our democracy, and our freedoms. Is Donald Trump really worth losing all that over?  Do you really want the US under a communist dictator? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No just telepathic. 

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I just saw an item featuring her on TV, She is obviously becoming unglued.  

Her obsession  with impeachment   reminds me so much of Hillary Clinton's ":vote for me because""" I  am so entitled.""

• 1 month ago

Nancy just keep on embarrassing herself.

Yes, the "Impeachment" will always be a matter of recorded History, along with the truth about what a corruption that action was.

• 1 month ago

I think it's just the booze.

• 1 month ago

Well, you're not a doctor, and clearly, you are a big fat liar. As is clear from the fact that you rightard loons can NEVER provide ANY supporting evidence for your insane delusional assertions,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.