How to remove the annoying virus on my phone.?

I've had this phone for a very long time and I just stopped using it when it got infected with a virus.

I am not an expert in this field. But I think it has reached all the way to disguise itself as a system app and I don't know how to remove it. I'm not even sure if these are the viruses. Please help!

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Turn the phone off. Wait 20 minutes. Turn it on, delete all messages. That's where the virus came from. Turn off again, then on. If you suspect the virus is still there, reset the phone already.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Install an anti-malware app, such as Avira, and run a scan. Also, go into Developer mode and go to Background Check. You can disable services there. Developer mode can be activated by going to Settings under About, then tapping the Build Number 7 times.

• 1 month ago

Do a factory reset.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

what makes you think they are viruses? The simplest solution would be to factory reset your phone and then log back into your google (android) account

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jimbot
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Download a antivirus for phones like 360 secruity. OR phone your phone company and hopefully they can talk you through it. Think you're meant to delete cache from internet and some data.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.