How can someone have access to every single thing I do electronically?

My boyfriend can can somehow read my imessages, view all of my search history, my gmail and outlook regardless of whether I'm using my phone, a tablet or a work computer. I typically use google chrome and have a habit of clearing my history frequently. What is going on here? How is he able to check for all of this remotely. I want it to stop today. And he's probably reading this right now everyone say hiiiiiiiii

Update:

The question is HOW is this happening and how can I prevent it. 

Update 2:

Because obviously this could continue to happen whether or not I am with this person. Please let me know how it is happening and how I can prevent it. Thank you!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Steven
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You have to change all accounts password, that helps you to know he has credentials of your accounts, then he able to access it. 

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

he definitely hacked your information somehow.

• 3 months ago

He probably cloned your phone so that he can see everything that you’re doing on it.

• Meryl1 month agoReport

How do u do that?

• 3 months ago

Maybe you shouldn't be dating a Psychopath? That one was easy, next. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

The phone opens those without a password.. Chrome is the worst privacy offender. Search history is easy to open. You need to clear your search history every time you use your computer. What are you afraid of and need to hide? If you need to have a secret life from relationships, you need to stop having relationships.

• 3 months ago

He probably has your passwords, specifically Google/Gmail. Select "log out all devices", and change all your passwords to EVERYTHING

• The Devil
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Once the google password is set on the phone it always opens .Change your password all you want, google will just be an open door.

• P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

First off you would change your iCloud password, and gmail password and enable 2 factor authentication in the security settings.  Then you would need to remove any previously authorized logins from the security settings.    The most important part is to enable 2 factor authentication.  

Then just make sure he doesn't have physical access to things like your old\new phones, tablets or laptops. 

It's happening because he's gotten ahold of your password (which isn't hard to do if you are physically close to someone) or he has a device you never logged off of.  

• y
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

As they all are saying, he knows you info. But, there is also software that he could have installed that will tell him everything you see, do type, click, ect..

• Dave
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's fairly easy to do if he has your email and password for iCloud. So the first test would be to change all your passwords (start with the email that is attached to your iCloud account). Then change your iCloud password. Move down the list from there on anything you think he has access to. Do all this on a mobile device, not a PC.

If after doing that, he still has access, then you need to start over fresh. Take your phone to the vendor it came from and explain the situation and have them wipe it and then password protect it. Then do the same with your laptop/PC, take it to someone to have it either cleaned or refreshed.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

IDK, but you should ask him. If he refuses to tell you.... you should run.

Run far

Run fast

But, whatever you do, run far far away from that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.