Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 8 months ago

5 days of waiting is killing me, I want to see my team thrash Man United NOW ?

I want a 5-0 against them.

when was the last time either club got beat by one another by 5 clear goals I wonder ? thats one for research for you lot lol

I want a 5-0 win.

that would surely mean the title is ours officially.

I want to but you have to wait

haha this is my account lmao

: ))

j/k its not

XD

• Steven

They won 4-1 at old Trafford when Torres and Steven G played I think it was 09, yeah would be good to see a 5-0 but realistically be a 1-0

• i'm right there with ya on this 1.......maybe we could help ciiteeh with that song of theirs?  lolz 

LFCYNWA

• August

You're on the road to a meltdown,take some advice and ......................

Take deep, slow breaths, and count to 10

Learn to manage your emotions

Force yourself to slow down

Practice active listening and empathic listening

That is just Part 1 (you were saying )

• Harry

Well, we'll have to say.

I highly doubt you'll lose the title now, regardless of the result, but I honestly HOPE I jinx you.

If we somehow manage to be the only team to beat you this season, to at least prevent you from being invincible, then it's some consolation, especially as we'd be the only team to beat you and because we're your biggest rivals.

Still though it shows, how much of a difference there is between our two clubs RN, one fights for top four, whilst the other sits pretty at the top and are easily contenders for all the major trophies out there.

The only potential saving grace for us, is that we haven't been that bad in big games in the league this season, at least until we played Arsenal and we definitely performed against you, but I'd say a draw would be quite optimistic and you guy will probably find a way to at least avoid losing.

One one hand, I can't wait for the game either, but on the other hand, I've got a bit of a bad feeling, because we're so inconsistent and the difference in quality between the sides, is no secret.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • Maggie

5-0 or 1-0, it's 3 points and that's what matters.

Liverpool have done that. They beat Man Utd 5-0, home, in August 1926. If they win, then, yeah I'd say definitely the title is theirs.