really serious a dying woman emailed me saying she has cancer and wants her money to be donated to charities. I m only fifteen what do i do?

• LAN
    Favorite Answer

Stop being a gullible moron and a troll.

you ignore that garbage email I received the exact kind of email claiming that somebody had cancer and wanted to give me all of their money and all I had to do was pay the $250 delivery fee when the delivery man came by. Don't fall for these scams because that's exactly what they are. Send them an email that says thank you very much for your donation please send it by certified mail to such and such such and such and I will make sure that your money goes to a good cause. I guarantee you the next thing that are going to ask you for as well give me some money to either pay the shipping or the taxes or the duty or some other nonsense it's a scam. if the person really has a lot of money they'll send you the money and not ask you to give them anything in return for it

Delete everything in your spam folder.

You aren't a charity, and you can't represent one at your age. So delete the email and move on.

DELETE it and ignore--its a HUGE scam

• y

If you do not know this individual personally, then it s a scam. Reply at your own risk. There is no such things as free or easy money

It's a SCAM. Don't answer and trash the email.