Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Will it be another choke job for Aaron Rogers on Sunday?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

NO. The Packers will just lose to a better team.

• 1 month ago

Saying Rodgers will choke implies that he'll do something to cost his team a win. Trust me, the game won't be that close. It will be over by halftime: SF 42, Cheese 10.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You got the wrong quarterback when you want to accuse them of choking. Russell Wilson choked against the Packers when he failed to get a first down with about 3 minutes to play and his team down by 5 points. Lamar Jackson choked when his team was down 14-6 at half time. He could only score 6 more points in the second half and he lost 28-12 Kirk Cousins choked because he loses yet another playoff game (1-2 so far in his career in the playoffs). Lamar J. is 0-2 in playoff games, Russell Wilson is 3-5 in his last 8 playoff games. He also choked in the Super Bowl by throwing an interception on second and goal that resulted in a loss. Aaron Rodgers has a playoff win-loss record of 10-7 and he was the Super Bowl MVP.  Russell Wilson ain't got no Super Bowl MVP award. Lamar Jackson ain't got no win in the playoffs. If the Packers lose, it is because they are facing a much better team, and one that has a quarterback who is nearly as good as Rodgers.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I think Aaron Rodgers realizes this may be his best chance at getting a Super Bowl Championship. Rodgers isn't getting any younger, and he knows that with a 2nd ring, he can cement his legacy as an all-time great NFL quarterback. I think he finds a way to get it done.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When you're not expected to win, it's tough to call it a choke.

• ...Show all comments
    • DEBS
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He did....from logical people.  You just need to pay attention to me more.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Expect him to choke the chicken again.  Then he can go back to making idiotic insurance commercials.

• Cory1 month agoReport

ummm that's Danica Patrick's job

• 1 month ago

I hope not, but chances are very likely that the 49ers will win 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it might be, you never know

• 1 month ago

Yes the overrated one will lose once more.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, the 49ers will be the one who choke.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.