Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

What do you think about Project Veritas revealing that a Bernie staffer believes cities will BURN if Trump is reelected?

Honestly it makes me want to vote for Trump even more. My life is so boring and I need more excitement. Why do liberals have to be so violent and authoritarian anyway?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Honestly, it tells me how bad the Trump leadership has been

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not much.  Project Veritas is run by convicted fraud artist James O'Keefe. O'Keefe specializes in produced deceptively edited videos filled with lies about "liberal" causes and people.  As with Trump, no one with half a brain or more believes anything O'Keefe says.  In other words, this is more rubbish that's easily refuted. 

Why do righties have to resort to lies and fake videos all the time, anyway?

• 1 month ago

WHO CARES... His staffers also believe GULAGS should be brought back and the KILLING of anyone who thinks different should be brought back.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That Bernie staffer is right in a way. Cities burned after Trump's first election -- because radical Democrats were rioting.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cities are liberal hot beds so let them burn their own stuff down.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Project Veritas is a joke, I think one staffer saying anything is meaningless and I think you need to join a bowling league.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He also said that he supports the genocide of reactionaries, wants to put us in gulags. So he would kill not only extremist people like me and white nationalists, but also all Trump supporters and any liberals who want to return to simpler times, like boomer libs.

• 1 month ago

Not going to happen. 

TRUMP 2020

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sincerely hoping cities will burn if he's reelected, especially the liberal shitholes.

That's why I'M voting for him!

MAGA!!  TRUMP2020!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.