Poll: what is something other people like that you have no interest in?

96 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Watching sports, in general. 

I was tragically born without the bone in my head, that makes people give a flying f*ck........... who wins some game or not . 

Like, the Yankees  beat the Patriots........yeah, AND????   so what?? who CARES??? 

a bunch of millionaires chasing some ball around. 

and people actually PAY and sit for hours in broiling sun or snow storms to watch these snooze fests? 

My favorite are the morons who stand around golf courses,  actually watching other people play golf.

Do you people have NO LIVES, whatsoever? 

or watching Tennis for hours on end, 

Please shoot me in the head if I ever get like that. 

• 8 months ago

Fashion.My policy is to stay still with what I wear and how I groom and fashion will come back to me

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Not picking my nose in court

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Having any friendships or relationships at all. I rather just be on my own and not have to deal with anyone,or have them deal with me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

expensive clothing...i would literally rather buy something that suits my comfort style...

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Apple products like the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

False ideals, material -ism, status by social standard, industry standards, accepted immoral conduct..politics at face value, credit ratings, censorship, attitudes towards greed/price gouging, fast food, fashion, existing justice practices, prescription drugs that cure nothing..this is only starters

• Marvel movies :)

• susan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Cooking shows, singing and dancing competition shows, and watching sports on TV. Sports can only hold my interest if I'm at the event, because then I pick up on the excitement of the crowd. But when it's on TV, I can't keep from wandering off.

• 8 months ago

I have no interest in college football 🏈

• 8 months ago

Social media, clothing trends, and reality TV.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.