Poll: what is something other people like that you have no interest in?

Watching sports, in general. 

I was tragically born without the bone in my head, that makes people give a flying f*ck........... who wins some game or not . 

Like, the Yankees  beat the Patriots........yeah, AND????   so what?? who CARES??? 

a bunch of millionaires chasing some ball around. 

and people actually PAY and sit for hours in broiling sun or snow storms to watch these snooze fests? 

My favorite are the morons who stand around golf courses,  actually watching other people play golf.

Do you people have NO LIVES, whatsoever? 

or watching Tennis for hours on end, 

Please shoot me in the head if I ever get like that. 

Fashion.My policy is to stay still with what I wear and how I groom and fashion will come back to me

Not picking my nose in court

Having any friendships or relationships at all. I rather just be on my own and not have to deal with anyone,or have them deal with me.

expensive clothing...i would literally rather buy something that suits my comfort style...

Apple products like the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. 

False ideals, material -ism, status by social standard, industry standards, accepted immoral conduct..politics at face value, credit ratings, censorship, attitudes towards greed/price gouging, fast food, fashion, existing justice practices, prescription drugs that cure nothing..this is only starters

• Marvel movies :)

• susan

Cooking shows, singing and dancing competition shows, and watching sports on TV. Sports can only hold my interest if I'm at the event, because then I pick up on the excitement of the crowd. But when it's on TV, I can't keep from wandering off.

I have no interest in college football 🏈

Social media, clothing trends, and reality TV.