What do you think about your employee or someone who works at your job, that has a ‘blessed’ tattooed on their neck?

Managers,bosses,associates only!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would think that it's entirely irrelevant to Law & Legal.

• 1 month ago

Where I work no tatoos that show..

• Bort
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Just asking this question alone is technically discrimination. Stop being shallow, petty, and judgemental. Is his tattoo hurting you or affecting anyone's performance? No it is not. It's just a tattoo. There are more people in the world right now over the age of 18 that have tattoss than people that don't. Get used to them. You can't avoid them and there's nothing you can do about people that have them.

• Scott
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

My opinion - anyone with facial, neck or hand tattoos has poor judgement, and I wouldn't hire them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I never hired anyone with a visible tat. Never had anyone apply way back when. Now, Id be holding my nose and probably have no choice.  I am not religious at all. But "mark of the beast" is right when it comes to tats.  I was a food manager. In a professional atmosphere, they probably don't hire people because it often.

A covered tat is fine if its not seen with clothes on. Tasteless but if they cant see it, it wont matter.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that their personal choices outside of work which don't affect their performance at work, which a tattoo would not, is none of my business.

On a personal note, I'm not fond of the latest tattoo trends especially when they are highly visible above the shoulders.

• 1 month ago

1. They think highly of themselves. 

2. If in a professional atmosphere and not covered by clothing, you arent getting the job. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

depends on the setting, clientele and how pronounced the tat is. (Like no three inch letters") 

• So what you’re saying is a tattoo saying ‘ blessed’ the size font length as a finger nail is fine?

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nothing, really

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Any tattoo on the neck is disgraceful. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.