how do Norwegian studies work? ?

I am an american high school graduate trying to study abroad, but not through a third party program. I visited some websites to schools and none of them say anything about undergraduate/Associate degrees. How do the studies work in norway in that case? For instance, does a high school diploma and GPA test allow you to start a bachelor program? Can I complete undergraduate in Norway? Is a high school diploma equivalent to being undergraduate in Norway? Very confused about that and no google search gives a clear answer. Would I need a associate degree from my country before I can qualify for any type of abroad studies?? Also if you have any advice for studying in norway or other places to search for cheap tuition ( in comparison to America) it is appreciated. 

Associate's degrees are unique to US, neither available nor acceptable elsewhere. As a graduate of a US high school (K-12), you could apply for admission to a university abroad as a foreign student. Study the universities' websites for complete details on the school, curriculum, degrees offered, admissions requirements & procedures, housing/dorms for foreign students, costs, etc.

IF accepted by a foreign university, you need proof of acceptance, proof of fluency in the country's language, and proof of sufficient funds for all school + living expenses + return transportation to your country of citizenship. See the country's consulate's website for details, forms, fees, etc, on applying for their different types of visas, in your case, student visa.

If you are not fluent in Norwegian (which is pretty rare as a foreign language!), you're not going to Norway. Also note US financial aid (FAFSA) cannot be used for studying abroad, so you & your parents must have sufficient funds for everything or no visa.

i would email them and ask them these questions

I can see you researched this subject hard.  First listing on a Google search: https://www.studyinnorway.no/study-in-norway/appli...