Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 3 months ago

Why do people get in an uproar whenever you mention race I.Q and intelligence ?

It’s not like I’m lying about anything, the ARE differences. And besides, it doesn’t mean African dna makes you dumber, it’s just that those who have African dna lack intellect in certain areas that is All. I’m sorry if the truth offends you!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • D g
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

yes thats what mengele said  i think

the term race is made just to explain why  africans were sub human and thus  worthy of slavery

most of iq is cultural or learning  too  so no you are not teaching the truth you are teaching  bias

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

considering that humans are suspected to have arose from a place in africa, I would say we all have african DNA

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

People get in an uproar because people look at a study (cf The Bell Curve) that shows a difference in means between groups and claim that everyone in group A is more/less intelligent than everyone in group B.

The claim has been made that IQ tests are biased, which can be true, but I have seen ones with the opposite bias (e.g. questions about Juneteenth) and ones that appear to be race-neutral. There are also tests constructed to test specific areas, besides the usual verbal and mathematical ones.

• 3 months ago

Because you are lying about all of this. None of what you said is true, and the only reason people have for making these ridiculous claims is racism, pure and simple.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

It's mostly because IQ is NOT a measure of intelligence. If you can't understand that, you're just a hack.....

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Mostly because science has proven that humans don't come in genetically distinct races - back around 1950!!

Differences in IQ are mostly due to difference in education

• MARK
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It is very telling that you post anonymously, which shows you for the coward you are. As per this predictable type of racist question you claim, falsely of course, and with poor grammar (which is not surprising), that there are differences, but you fail to cite those differences. Also predictably you cite not a single source to back up your immoral claim.

I am never offended by the truth. I am offended by racism, cowards and idiots.

• 3 months ago

Because you are grouping a large group of people (Africans) into one category ("lack intellect"), without any valid support for your claims. That's called racial prejudice, and it is morally wrong.

• Because it is language similar to that used by 20th century Eugenicists, who went on to attempt genocide based on the information. So to stop the same from happening again people shut these fools down before they can gather a serious following and do serious harm. 

There is no possible good that can come from it, only bad. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.