Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

What man would commit a crime because a woman told him?

I was watching ID and saw one of the most ridiculous episode.

A woman was cheating on her husband and making up stories to her lover about getting abused. She tells the lover ''if you love me, then you would kill him'' and to do it for her. The guy who never had any record, followed through and murdered the husband.

What type of situation is that...where the woman is the ringleader and orders the guy to commit murder? I haven't heard of that too much. What man would follow a woman's orders to kill??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • My mother always said a man is the head but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants.

I think this is also from a movie somewhere

It could not be more true. I believe women are great with words and able to manipulate men and even their own gender into believing their point of view and not have the other person realize they were convinced. Men are logical and more big picture so they often don't notice women in the background pulling the strings!

• 4 weeks ago

A person who maybe thought that after the husband was dead could marry the woman he was having an affair with.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the power of the vagina

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh please, that's not an order. He wanted the man dead, so he killed him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because people like that think with their penises rather than with their brains.

• 1 month ago

People do all sorts of f'd up things in the name of love.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.