Poll: What are you known for?

63 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

For being so calm when things are going crazy around me.

• 1 month ago

make sure you know when it is young  with you ,some stranger refuse to know for first time they come area that make thing so difficult for  them,  what lead to the association  that make other come together it is because they want to know  that make the difference that comes around .parent ,children also want to know so that their job could be easy to their self .

• 1 month ago

Being funny    

• 1 month ago

Probably for being a b*tch and also for being shy 

• ...Show all comments
    • Emily Rose
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

yeah. I'm only a ***** if someone talks about my fiance or my daughter or calls me out of my name. But im shy in the sense that i don't approach people first. I made most of my friends by them coming up to me first.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Being a man of many interests. Mainly women, motorbikes and music. And not much of a drinker. But when I do a few, it's always me that never has the hangover  for some odd reason. Along with having dry wit apparently.  

• Anon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

I ride  a lot. drink a Little. Especially Very Little  when riding. A $50 motel room cheaper than laying her down.

• 1 month ago

being an awkward mess who is funny on occasion

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

my colorful hair

• 1 month ago

My quick witted one liners...some interpret them as insults..that comes as a bonus..it doubles my entertainment...some consider me rude..my rudeness needs a trigger..this one thing has made me known for varius reasons..opinions vary ..one rule of thumb..dont wear your heart on your sleeve

• 1 month ago

My fast cars,fast women and luxurious homes and lavish lifestyle

• 1 month ago

My profession wise I am not known, altho I think I am a good engineer worked at it many years. I don't want to blow my own trumpet but people who know me think I am a family man. good husband and father. 

what about you?. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.