Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 months ago

Which look should I go for tonight?

Going on a date 

The left side. Gorgeous!

The fourth look or the fifth look.

The first one says that your delicious eat me, I can perform to the highest level you want.

2nd one (top right) says I see you but I don't give a fuc, I might give you a chance though, but if you win my heart you get all my love.

3rd one (next one down) says, I'm pretty but desperate, you see me right? (we fuc tonight babe)

4th one says treat me with the highest respect, I'm rich too with guys lining up for me, elimination time.

5th says I'm just a normal girl but deep down I'm complex.

The last one.

Seeing as none of these women are you how can you look like them. Just be yourself, that's who the guy asked out on a date.

All of these are equally as frightening but the last two on the right aren't terrible. They look... Well I'm just not a makeup kind of girl so less is more.