Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 8 months ago

A question I’m too embarrassed to ask anyone in person so I’m asking y’all?

So I have a problem. Every day, I put on my shirt, some deodorant, getting ready for the day, that kind of stuff. However, I always get massive sweat stains by lunch time. No amount of deodorant has solved my problem, and it shows in every color shirt (even black!). I’m scared to lift my arms up at all, and it’s really gross. No one mentions it so me, but I know they all notice. Does anyone have an idea what’s going on with me, or even a solution? Thanks, y’all!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Use Certain Dri - it's a roll on liquid deodorant that literally closes the pores in your armpit so you don't sweat. I had a bad sweating problem in my teens that seemed to go away on it's own but that was the ONLY thing that worked. I'd literally sweat through everything, so embarrassing!

• Bec
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Deodorant is for odour. Antiperspirant will help with the sweat. I felt I was much the same (late teens were the worst time). I found Sure maximum protection worked best (stick cream like deodrant).

I now use Mitcham and that also seems to work well for me.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Deodorant is not for "Sweat Stains". It is to reduce ODOR.

Any solution would be found by discussing the problem with your Physician.

Presuming you mean underarm stains, Try purchasing and using "Shields".

Use Goldbond body powder instead of deodorant.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Google "underarm sweat pads". There are several kinds that will take care of your problem.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Use an antiperspirant deodorant. If that doesn't work you may need a prescription for something stronger.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Deodorant or antiperspirant? Deodorant won't stop the stains, but antiperspirant might. Also, do you wash under your arms every day, I only ask because there might be a build up. Rub vinegar into your shirts where they stain, give them a cold wash and then a normal wash.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.