Is wake on Lan using my pci wireless network card possible? ?

I'm trying to remote wake up my PC with my android phone but I'm not hard wired, I only use a wireless network card in my PC.. Is this possible? 

I'm currently using a T6E TPLink wireless network PCIe card..

• David

Perfectly possible. My system does this all the time. I can remote wake up my server from my iphone/iPad, my server can also remote wake up my wireless laptop for the purpose of backing up every night. 

You just need to use the correct software and make sure the WiFi card is set up as inclusive_disjunction said

• ron h

The problem / question is that the 'puter can't really leave USB powered up while the 'puter is off or sleeping. 

It's possible, but it depends on the card. View the properties of the card in Device Manager, and look at the Power Management tab. Check the box that says "Allow this device to wake the computer." If it can't be checked, it probably doesn't support Wake-on-LAN.

• This card advertises support for Wake on Wireless LAN. Supposedly, other Intel chipset cards will have it as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Fenvi-Desktop-Express-Dual-Band-Wireless/dp/B07H3TCXMK

Wired vs Wireless not relevant.  Once the packet of data gets on to your LAN, it is the same.

Try waking it up with another computer on the LAN first, then work it out with your phone.