Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsLand Phones · 1 month ago

Reverse phone lookup?

is there any way to do a legitimate reverse phone number lookup for free? I keep getting google listing scam calls on my business line and i'm trying to figure out how to get them to stop, or at least figure out where the calls are coming from. I'm not asking you to tell me I can't get these calls to stop, I'm asking specifically for information on how to do a reverse phone lookup, for free. Yes, I've reported them. Yes, I've added my number to the Do Not Call list.

Getting any good out of a reverse lookup is pretty close to impossible, 

even if you pay for the service. 

Do what the rest of us do: 

Live with the problem. 

Just do a search of the phone number.

Most of the displayed phone numbers from spam callers are not real. There is no free reverse lookup since it cost money to maintain such a list.

• L

The free lookup would point you to a person or company that did not call you. The number you see displayed is not the number of the entity that called you. Calling back that bogus number is unproductive.