Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Whos sick of judgemental people giving their opinions on here and not helping?

If you just wanna call me names and criticize me instead of helping answer the question get lost.

Favorite Answer

Even though it may be funny for them, their actions have already exposed them to a violation. All you want is help from the community instead of unnecessary comments. They should be reported for a non-answer violation. Remember you have no time for their foolishness.

• LAN

Then stop posting childish nonsense like this.

I have someone on here calling me a man and a sex offender and neither is true. they hide behind a computer and think it is funny. they need to grow up

• .

It's as annoying as people ranting about it, because the rants change nothing. Report violations and move on. You telling people to 'get lost' just encourages more of the misbehavior you're complaining about. The type of people who post that stuff aren't worried about the feelings of the person they're responding too (they're too buried in their own issues and acting out is the only thing that helps them feel a bit better about themselves).

.

Thin skinned people aren't a good match for open forums online, that don't have strict moderation.

• Daniel

If there not Answering your Question you have a Right to Report there Answers Report there Answers