Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

When will Yahoo Answers stop coloring Christmas themed words and go back to reducing points for a question and 3 points for best answer?

Not that I am complaining or anything but I am just curious. I love the new Yahoo though the Christmas colors get a little old since the holidays are over.

• Favorite Answer

Santa has not informed Verizon Media when they want the Christmas / Santa color decorations taken down.  We just have to wait and see.  No one here from Verizon Media or Yahoo to answer that today. Also, anyone who has moved to Reddit really is not a loss for Yahoo Answers.

• Lv 5

SANTA IS ON HERE, Can you show him to me?

• .

We won't know that until we see people posting those holiday words and they don't change color anymore. We weren't given a heads-up that it was going to happen, and we aren't going to be told when the feature is turned off (same as with any other changes to the site). Since the holidays are behind us, those words don't tend to pop up in knowledge seeking questions too often (in the off season) anyway. I don't see why anyone would be bugged by those words being 'colored' year 'round. It's harmless.

• Daniel

Nobody knows when it will go back to Normal Yahoo is a Mess

maybe they'll keep it this way

• Lv 5

I hope so