Can I come out to my plumber to get my pipe flushed out or does he have to come in to me house and do it. Not sure never did this before?

• User

Consult professional plumber Worthing

• Droopy

Well this makes total sense considering you pipes are inside your house they'll need to come in. 

• Zany

You just came out to everyone, and nobody wants to flush your pipes.

Even a TROLL knows that if you can take the pipe out, you don't need a plumber to clean it out.

• elhigh

Call them and they come to you.

If your problem is a pipe under a sink, go spend a few bucks at a hardware store and purchase an auger. Then get on YouTube and watch some videos about unclogging pipes. It isn't rocket science and you're not stupid. You can figure this out. You may save a lot of money.

If you call a plumber, he's going to charge you $50 or more just to ring your doorbell, whereas the auger will only cost you about $15-20 and it's yours, you can use it more than once.

Good luck with it.

he needs to come to your place and do it

why don't you flush them your self 

Yes, you can take your pipes to the plumber so he does not have to come into your house.  If you want to come out to the plumber then that's your business.