Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Somebody help me understand Pisces people?

What exactly do they want? 

They hog up all the attention and they are still bitter at the world, why is that?

Update:

Thanks anon but I'm just curious.

Update 2:

Sure is second anon, but since they were born with said sign and that is all I get from them so please stick to actually answering the question or don't answer at all.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Their Sign is only their SUN Sign, and just 2% of their entire astrological personality. And NO TWO Sun-in-Pisces people will be the same ... they will never be 100% the same, and they may be only 2% similar.

No REAL astrologer uses Sun-sign astrology ... it is just a scam to make money writing for people who don't know better

You want to understand an individual who has Sun in Pisces? Do up THEIR birthchart (a map of the ecliptic done for the MOMENT they were born, as seen from their birth location).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You’re saying that everyone that has been born, was programmed like a robot? Those that are born in a thirty day period standout as bitter attention seekers. And you’re asking why? If astrology is true, it’s obvious. How they can’t help it?

Actually their parents are the blame due to not being knowledgeable about the Tooth Fairy science. Or you could blame the deity that made the solar system just to program humans. A stupid and cruel thing to come up with.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Astrology is for suckers.  It means nothing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.