Is This the Real Reason Harry and Meghan are Leaving?

Could it be that the royal family is not nearly as "progressive" on the subject of interracial marriage as it would have us believe?  A black, divorced, Hollywood actress would not have been eligible for the role of mistress a few years ago.  Given the obnoxious comments that Prince Philip sometimes makes in public, I can imagine what he has had to say in private about this.

I think that that's a major issue, but the fact that she's only about half and doesn't have a big nose and lips helps. Probably be better if she was only a quarter or eigth to some because then the black genes die down but I'm sure they like her because they have a kid. She may be aware of this and it cause some arguments behind closed doors.

Give me a break. They're idiots who are gifting and want to do EVEN LESS work than the aristocracy normally does.

No, I don't think that's it. I think it's her personality, her behavior, and her history.