Someone said to me ‘Why haven’t you had a kid yet?’ When I was 19. Do they think I am trash? !?

Clearly 

They are knobheads, obviously....

Someone told me that before, I wouldn't call it luck but I do thinking bout having kids someday

• GB

They are judging you by their own standards.  I had people who assumed I was pregnant when I got married.  Some of them were women who would not have got the man to marry them if they had not got pregnant.

yes , obviesly

Tell them your trying to be top 1 percent so you won't live poor 

Some people are nosy and stupid. Don't let them bother you and don't let them cross that line of getting in your business. It's YOUR choice if you have a kid or not. There's consequences to each and every choice being a parent is far more than taking cute pictures and posting them on social media. It's being responsible for the health and well being of another human life. Who cares if they think you're trash? you're not.

They clearly are, no not really

Tell them it is because you are too intelligent & mature to bring a human life into this world until you are educated enough, financially secure enough & in a loving, stable marriage, where you will be able to give that person a great start in life with a loving home & two parents!

Having a kid that young is your choice but I think that's way too young to have a kid. 

Yay...the trash troll is here.