Someone said to me ‘Why haven’t you had a kid yet?’ When I was 19. Do they think I am trash? !?

Clearly 

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They are knobheads, obviously....

• 4 weeks ago

Someone told me that before, I wouldn't call it luck but I do thinking bout having kids someday

• GB
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

They are judging you by their own standards.  I had people who assumed I was pregnant when I got married.  Some of them were women who would not have got the man to marry them if they had not got pregnant.

• 4 weeks ago

yes , obviesly

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Tell them your trying to be top 1 percent so you won't live poor 

• 4 weeks ago

Some people are nosy and stupid. Don't let them bother you and don't let them cross that line of getting in your business. It's YOUR choice if you have a kid or not. There's consequences to each and every choice being a parent is far more than taking cute pictures and posting them on social media. It's being responsible for the health and well being of another human life. Who cares if they think you're trash? you're not.

• 4 weeks ago

They clearly are, no not really

• 4 weeks ago

Tell them it is because you are too intelligent & mature to bring a human life into this world until you are educated enough, financially secure enough & in a loving, stable marriage, where you will be able to give that person a great start in life with a loving home & two parents!

• 1 month ago

Having a kid that young is your choice but I think that's way too young to have a kid. 

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yay...the trash troll is here.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.