I am learning English, I can say "This shirt is for me", so can I say "This shirt had better be for me, if not, I'll hit you."?

I know that if I add 'had better be' I am suggesting that there will be consequences if it isn't the case. But I just want to use them as an example, so are they grammatically correct and sound naturally?

Ex:

- This shirt had better be for me, if not, I'll hit you.

- This pen better be for her, if not, I'll hit you.

Thanks!

No, you cannot say that, either semantically or grammatically.

In that grammatical structure, you "had better" say "or else" instead of "if not."

It's not helpful to us or to you if you post examples that you already KNOW we wouldn't use.

A less threatening, and entirely natural, example, is:That ice-cream had better be for me or I'll send you right back to the shop!

or

That book you're holding had better be the one I lent you last week, or I'll never lend you a book again!

• RP

Had better be is another way of saying it must and, in these examples, it seems out of place because why would someone threaten another person over a shirt or a pen. You might want to save "had better be" for special situations rather than as a filler when you don't want to say something else. It would be better for you to use it sparingly and very selectively.

It is incorrect to leave out the "had"- your second sentence has no verb. But people often say that in informal conversation- "This better be for me".  No, we don't go around threatening to hit each other, no matter what you see in the movies. 

In informal (American) English, you'd probably say something under those lines:

"This shirt better be for me, or else I'll kick your sorry *** all the way to the hospital."

It is natural for a 5 year old to say. No adult would say Do this or I will hit you.