Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

"Women are evil" does it sound like a joke or truth to you?

For survey purpose only..this is important to know what percentage of men are aware of women as of now.

Ans: A or B

A: For those who think (or without thinking) this is a misogynistic troll, can't get laid, not a real man, pathetic sad depression disaster etc....

B: Yes, it's true. There is something needs to be done.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If all women were evil men wouldn’t buy flowers by the billions on Mother’s Day. I think what you mean is ‘young attractive women who won’t have sex with me are evil”.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Genene Anne Jones (born July 13, 1950) is an American serial killer, responsible for the deaths of up to 60 infants and children in her care as a licensed vocational nurse during the 1970s and 1980s.

• 2 months ago

I'm sure there are more 'evil/bad' men, than there are women.  It's a shame that some men believe that women are 'evil/bad'.  Neither a joke or truth, just such a shame, you think that.

I'm not male.

• 2 months ago

😄

I wouldn't call it evil.

More like even.

We distribute balance.

Or at least I do.

A womans mind is chaos that needs appeasement.

• ...Show all comments
    • DontTellMe
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Women, dxck face. 🥴 I'm actually flattered you come here to be informed about how women operate. Women don't come here to figure out how YOU operate. 😄 We know.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

B : It's true, men should be careful and do not treat women lightly. Women can take advantage of men's good heart.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.