istajikzi asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

where my answer activity list has gone?

i have question list i can see but no my answer list, also block list is go, will these feature coming back and when

This has been happening to a lot of people of or more than 2 weeks. . For some people the answered questions list I'd gone for 2 or 3 days and then comes back. The blocked accounts list disappearing is a lot mor sporadic. Whether these are 2 separate glitches or are connected to each ogbef no one knows. You can't fix it yourself. Only the Verizon IT techs,and engineers can fix it Theia happens about 3 times a year. I suspect it is connected to the server computers and computer networks being updated. Some thing similar happens on University computer networks for over 25 years.

My guess is they are working to UNDO now, the colored Christmas words and waving Santa........and no doubt will cause 50 other glitches trying to undo all that now. 

• There is a lot of glitches with My Questions, My Answers, and Network the past few weeks. One day it will work fine and the next day it doesn't. Not much we can do about it until Verizon Media fixes it. I wonder if they even know it is broken. You could also send feedback but I am sure others have done so already. We just have to wait it out.

• Daniel

There is a Bug its not working Right now for a lot of people Nobody knows when it will be Fixed if at all anytime Soon

• .

The My Answers lists for users has been disappearing and reappearing for the past couple of weeks or so (a number of questions have been posted here about it). All you can do is keep checking it to see when it becomes visible again (but you never know how long that will last). It's one of many glitches the site is experiencing. I do believe it's been posted on the suggestion board here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 (if not, then feel free to do so). 

• Sharon

Click on your name/avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page: https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions

Programmers never discuss glitches with their site and potential fixes. That feature has been on and off for several weeks. When you see it fixed, we all will, and we all  will know when it happened.

• BJJ

I lost all my notifications about a week ago but they all came back in a day or two  , i think it's just a glitch in the system