Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Superbowl Tom Brady the best player?

oh my god he is so great

• Bob

I think he is for sure the best QB, but I don't think he is the best player.

• DEBS

As great as he does at QB, I've never seen him catch for 100 yards or get a single sack. The NFL does not have a 'best player'. It's made up of many different skill sets that work together.

• Cu Tie

No, in my opinion, Drew Brees is the greatest quarterback to ever play the game of football.

• Kathy

In my opinion, no way.

Brady is 6-3 in Super Bowl games. Joe Montana is 4-0 in super Bowl games. Therefore some people have argued that Montana is better.

• abdul

Simply playing in 2 more superbowls than Montana makes him 50% better doesn't it.

• Kyle

even with some of his issues, deflategate, tuck rule, and some others, he's been a pretty great player overall.  and he's shown it takes a team to win a super bowl.  love or hate him, you can't deny his numbers.  next year will be interesting what he does. 

• abdul

He is indeed. Especially for a guy in his 40s.