Kin
Kin asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Are you experiencing a glitch with yahoo regarding the 'My Network'. Are you able to see those you're following?

Mine was working fine until about a week or so and still showing as 'Oops, something went wrong' when I click on the following section of 'My Network' and can't see users I followed. How can this be fixed? where can I post about this to yahoo to inform to fix the issue?

Thanks!

My guess is they are working to UNDO  now,  the colored Christmas words and waving Santa........and no doubt will cause 50 other glitches  trying to undo all that now. 

• There is a lot of glitches with My Questions, My Answers, and Network the past few weeks.  One day it will work fine and the next day it doesn't.  Not much we can do about it until Verizon Media fixes it.  I wonder if they even know it is broken.   You could also send feedback but I am sure others have done so already.  We just have to wait it out.

Yes. A lot of people have been for the last 3 weeks or longer. Many people cannot see their list of blocked people or the list of questions they have answered. You are going to have to wait until the Verizon IT techs and engineers fix these glitches.

• Daniel

You cant Try Sending them a Email they probably wont Answer tho

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Im sure there Aware of the Problem

• .

The site has been very glitchy since the holidays. Users' My Answers list disappears and reappears every few days. You can post about any issues you're having on the suggestion board here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 (review and see if anyone else has already posted about the same issue, and if they have it's better to vote for their post and include a comment (if desired) than to start another thread for the exact same issue.